The first two weeks that a listing is launched is the most important time for marketing exposure. It is while the listing is «fresh » that all target market areas must be reached.
The following is an outline of my time proven marketing plan for your home:
* Ajax/Pickering News Advertiser Newspaper Your home is featured in a front page colour ad in the first available Wednesday edition. Ad is also included in the Best Homes newspaper the following Saturday as a sectional ad.
* Oshawa/Whitby This Week Your home is featured in a front page colour ad in the first available edition.
* Sutton group - heritage realty inc. Tour Agents take a tour of your home the first Wednesday after it is listed.
* Direct Mail Over 4500 mailings featuring just listed & sold properties.
* Telemarketing Phone calls to any prospective buyers.
* Internet Exposure Colour picture and description of your home posted on Realtor.com, Homeseekers.com, www.sutton.com and www.jacquelynntanner.com websites, providing international and local exposure.
* Market Progress Report Discuss with you on an ongoing basis the status and feed-back on your home.